We work with forward-thinking HR leaders, to provide personal, resilience-based employee support that goes beyond the confines of traditional Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP).
Our specialist services are designed to address complex and/or traumatic issues that cannot be resolved in a prescriptive conversation.
Non-exhaustive examples of the areas we work with include:
- Becoming a new parent
- Maternity leave coaching
- Paternity leave coaching
- Conception coaching support
- Adoption coaching support
- Burnout prevention
- Workplace wellness coaching
As complex trauma specialists we support areas such as:
- A traumatic birthing delivery, affecting both the mother and father
- Post-natal trauma
- Miscarriage, stillbirth or neonatal death
- Therapeutic or elective abortion
- Fertility and conception issues
- Assault, abuse, coercive control, sexual harassment, and rape
- Divorce, or a traumatic relationship break-up
- Debt issues
- Substance misuse issues
- Caring responsibilities, including supporting a loved one's long-term illness
- The aftermath of suicide
- Stress, anxiety, and depression
- Loss, grief, and bereavement
- Long Covid, and returning to work post-Covid
- Diagnosis of a disease, disorder, or terminal illness
- Being a victim of any crime
- Witnessing a terrorist attack
- Imposter syndrome
- Employee conflict resolution
Can your company afford not to invest in the right employee support?
Particularly in our uncertain and ever-changing world, the benefits of investing in your employees’ mental health are numerous.
Emotionally resilient employees are proven to take less time off sick, as well as being more productive whilst at work.
Meanwhile, talented employees who feel properly supported by their company are more likely to remain with them, which reduces the need to keep recruiting and training new people.
Clearly, these benefits are likely to result in significant financial savings for your business.
Additionally, through being offered the right mental health support themselves, many employees will go on to support others, perhaps even fulfilling their potential to become future leaders.
Our aim is to equip employees with a personalised ‘emotional toolkit’ of proven strategies that leave them better able to navigate life and work.
Depending on the circumstances and the number of employees to be supported, we may offer a free individual assessment of up to one hour.